Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Work It Out or Sit It Out

Like everyone else in the western world, by late February, I'm usually clinging desperately to my New Year's resolutions. This time around, I have to say that I'm holding pretty strongly to one in particular: get in better shape (a revolutionary resolution, I know). As with all things I am reluctant to do, I often spur myself along with the proverbial carrot. Although, in this case, some of the carrots are actually just carrots. But I digress. Here are a few of the fun workout-related items that are calling my name and helping me make it to each class. 
In the event that these consumer items don't get you up and out to the gym, have a look at this link where you can see what 200 calories looks like in lots of different foods. After all, we all know that it really is about what you eat.