Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sunshine at Stinson

From the desert to the sea... Here are some snapshots from Stinson Beach last weekend, where I finally finished The Tiger's Wife after beginning it (gasp) just after Christmas. It's a little bit intense at times, but it's a very good read. I’m now onto The Secret History, and I can’t put it down! Maybe the sun will come back out this weekend, and I can retreat to my sandy perch once more to finish two books in one month! One can dream...

It was very foggy at first. I had my doubts about the sun's appearance.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
But slowly, and in typical Bay Area style, the sun started to emerge!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
As you can see, a lot of these pictures where taken lying down. I should admit that it was chilly, and I was wrapped up like Nanook of the North. While C wandered the beach in search of shells and something active to do, I picked at a muffin I shouldn't have eaten, read from my Kindle, and napped.
Oops
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Until next time...
Photobucket