Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Changes

After a completely gorgeous weekend here in SF, we're preparing for a week of rain. I, for one, welcome the rain because it will finally give me a chance to wear the new red Hunters I got for Christmas. It might, however, put a bit of a damper on my training plans.

Training? you say? Indeed, I have made the drastic decision to train for my first-ever half marathon. Reactions to this news have been mixed, with those who know me best displaying both encouragement and a level of surprise that registers somewhere between complete and total shock, and dumbfoundedness tempered with a sort of polite nodding acknowledgement. Regardless, I'm on my way and possibly more excited about my new-found interest in "active wear" than in this goal... But more to come on this later. In the meantime, enjoy the beauty of the San Francisco Bay.

Golden Gate Bridge
Photobucket
A dolphin!