Thursday, April 7, 2011

A View from the Top

I decided to take advantage of the beautiful (but VERY windy) weather yesterday and walk home from work. I was rewarded with the gorgeous view below, but I woke up with a really sore knee and have been hobbling around all day like Quasimoto in brogues and a floral-print dress. This, naturally, leads me to worry that I'm more out of shape than I'd originally suspected. Or maybe my bone age is older than my birth age? Am I going to get osteoporosis? Am I already developing it? Maybe I should start drinking milk. But milk hurts my stomach. Maybe I should get more supportive shoes? But I don't want to walk around in Clarks before I'm 60! Or even after I'm 60. What do I do?!
Sitting here typing this, looking at my freshly polished nails (I decided to live it up a little and go with a sparkly clear rather than a standard clear), I'm thinking that maybe I should just take Muni next time. After all, why couldn't I just hop off the bus at the top of the hill and snap any number of photos with my outdated Blackberry (damn you, Verizon, and your outrageously-priced iPhones)? Although...then I wouldn't be getting as much exercise, which could lead to osteoporosis, per the preliminary Internet research I did on my condition. Argggggghh! This was supposed to be a lovely post about a lovely Nob Hill view. So...maybe just look at the picture?