Wednesday, March 23, 2011

When that little red envelope moves in with you...

Sometimes, the best-laid plains are foiled by Mother Nature. Or by laziness. Either way, all I know is that I wasn't able to mark my workout calendar with a smiley sticker yesterday, and I somehow managed to get a splinter in my lip from a popsicle stick. This is the definition of fattydom in the making, and I blame Apple. And the constant rain. But ever since purchasing the Apple TV last week, I have had serious and ongoing arguments with myself about the importance of leaving the couch to rejoin the outside world. But everything I could ever want to watch is right there at my fingertips! Scratch that - somebody at Netflix or Apple needs to make a major case for Frasier and The Golden Girls, asap. But other than that, I've got nonstop television and movie entertainment EVERY SINGLE DAY!! All of this, combined with the super rainy weather we've been having, and I may not make it back out there until summer. Or until I've watched all of the movies on Netflix, whichever comes first...