Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Remixed, Re-imagined...Part 1

PhotobucketI made some changes to the blog, ones I hope will help better showcase the photographs and project a less-cluttered image of self out into the universe. The hope is that, maybe, some of these streamlined representations will transfer over into my daily, non-Internet life and I will finally get around to cleaning out that hall closet and finding a place for those limitless odds and ends that threaten to take over my apartment. Or maybe not...

In either case, I hope you like (or come to like!) the new layout. I also promise to revert to using better quality photographs rather than relying mostly on my ever-present iPhone! Until then, here are some old photographs from my time in NYC (remixed and re-imagined, as it were).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
18440_582616849246_4558082_n
Photobucket