Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend Waders

Well, it’s another rainy day in the City by the Bay, and I’m dreaming of a busy weekend gone by. Wine tasting at the Golden Gate Club left me crippled for an 8:30am Saturday meeting, and forced me to do my long run on Sunday. Almost 9 miles! A personal record, and I have the limp of an octogenarian to show for it. But I traveled the Golden Gate Bridge on foot for the first time, and it was spectacular. I would’ve taken a few photos to memorialize the event, but there were too many tourists and I was, after all, on a training mission! C’est la vie.

I did manage to snap more than a few photos during a trip to a spectacular beach in Marin. It's somewhat remote and requires a mile and a half hike to reach it, but it's my favorite oceanfront spot so far. I think you’ll see why. Enjoy, and happy Monday!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket