Monday, January 30, 2012

What are you running from?

In a strange twist of fate, I’ve actually been sticking to my running schedule and am on-track to run my first half marathon in a few short weeks. I thought I’d share one of my running mixes that keeps me going when I really just want to sit down and watch some TV. (Seriously, when do all of the positive effects I keep hearing about start to kick in??)

Bloodbuzz Ohio – The National
If U Seek Amy – Britney Spears
Ban Bang Bang (feat. Q-Tip & MDNR) – Mark Ronson & The Business Intl.
Power – Kanye West
Magic (feat. Rivers Cuomo) – B.o.B.
Love the Way You Lie – Eminem
Tightrope (feat. Big Boi) – Janelle Monáe
Dance In the Dark (Monarchy “Stylites” Remix) – Lady Gaga
Only Girl (In the World) – Rihanna
Dance or Die (feat. Saul Williams) – Janelle Monáe
Faster – Janelle Monáe
Fire It Up – Modest Mouse
F**kin’ Perfect – P!nk
Titanium (feat. Sia) – David Guetta & Sia
Loca People (Original Mix) – Sak Noel
Fire With Fire (Digital Dog Radio Edit Remix) – Scissor Sisters
Cheers (Drink to That) – Rihanna
Maps – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Bulletproof – La Roux
Night of Your Life (feat. Jennifer Hudson) – David Guetta & Jennifer Hudson
We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris) – Rihanna
Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) – Shakira

Maybe this mix will help you stay revved up during your workout, too!

Disclaimer: this mix is not supercharged enough to trick you into thinking you aren't running. Trust me. But it does make the time go by more quickly.