Monday, May 2, 2011

"Above the blue and windy sea...your golden sun will shine for me"

This snapshot of the Golden Gate bridge, heading back into the city on Sunday, is completely unedited. THAT'S how gorgeous the day was.
Photobucket
There was a small incident last week whereby I was stranded in Potrero Hill after a dinner party and decided to just walk toward home until I found a cab... Cut to me arriving home THREE hours later after wandering around without finding a cab (and waiting for a cab I had called that just never came), AND riding a Muni bus all the way to the end of the line in the wrong direction. Why is the city deserted on a Thursday night at 10:00?? Anyway...during that small window in time, I experienced a temporary lapse in love for my new city. However, my admiration was completely restored over this past weekend, and all is right in the world again :-)