Monday, March 28, 2011

Looks like somebody's got a case of the Mondays

I left the apartment this morning without my contacts in and didn't realize it until there were things to see more than five feet in front of my face. Realizing this, and running back inside to put them in, made me miss my bus, only to see another one pulling up. Yay! ...except that I got too excited about that bit of good fortune and dropped my phone while running downhill to meet the bus. Of course, by the time I'd collected all of the pieces of my phone, the bus was gone and I was left to wait SEVEN minutes for the next one, which, if you don't already know, is an eternity in bus minutes. Cut to me sitting down at my desk, only to discover that these pants ARE, in fact, short enough to reveal that I'm wearing electric blue socks. Uggghhhhhhhhhh

At least the sun was out on the walk in!