Thursday, March 3, 2011

Foreign Cinema

Last weekend, I had the delightful experience known as brunch at Foreign Cinema. I went on a tip from a friend from high school who bar-tends here, and it was amazing. This little gem is situated in the back of a large building in the Mission. I had the chanterelle and gruyere omlette, and my friend had the fried eggs glazed with balsamic with prosciutto on top. We both tried the Fellini, which they bill as the Bellini's quirky cousin. The food was amazing and I wish I had brought along my camera to capture it. The drink was OK, but I would probably go with the traditional version over its quirky counterpart next time. I want to go back again when they're showing a film.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Doesn't that look fun?!

photo credits: 1st photo - jerry yoon photography, www.blogjerry.com; 2nd photo - www.onlyinsanfrancisco.com