Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tour-ist

Last weekend, I went on a little GoCar tour of San Francisco and it was SO MUCH fun! I cannot recommend it enough. There are several different tour routes you can follow. We chose the route that followed the coast and spent about two and a half hours cruising around. I didn't wear the warmest shoes and I got pretty chilly after awhile (the weather had been so nice earlier in the day!), so we didn't follow the entire route. But the little car has a built-in GPS that tells you where to go and gives you facts about the different sites you're visiting along the way! It was very fun. Here are a few of my favorite shots from the day. I was seriously so excited about living here after the tour. I mean, I was already excited but that just made me that much happier about it. I only wish it had been a little bit sunnier so the pictures had turned out a little better.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket