Sunday, February 6, 2011

Things Like That

As you may have gathered from my first post below, I've relocated from New York to California. That is to say, I've moved back to California and into a lovely apartment in San Francisco. Leaving NYC was a tough decision, but I think I'm going to really like it here. The fact that it's February and I have the windows and doors open to let in the breeze doesn't hurt, but overall it was just one of those things you know in your gut is right for you. Anyway, I hope this blog can be a fun place where I can post interesting discoveries about the city and share cool pictures and funny stories...like the time I was introduced to the marketing director of the Golden State Warriors and, wanting to make conversation, asked him if that was a professional team. Things like that. Welcome to my life.